Gifts that Pay You Income for Life

One way you can support refugees, receive a tax deduction and make a gift that pays you a fixed income for life is through a Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA). This type of gift will allow USA for UNHCR to further our mission supporting refugees while providing you a dependable income. 

Your payment amount depends on your age at the time of donation. You can also qualify for an income tax deduction when you itemize. USA for UNHCR works with the National Gift Annuity Foundation with respect to charitable gift annuity contracts and uses the rates recommended by the American Council on Gift Annuities. 

Another way you can support refugees is with a Charitable Remainder Trust (CRT). A CRT converts highly appreciated assets into income for life or for a period of time you specify. Please contact us to discuss Charitable Remainder Trusts.

You should consult with your legal or financial advisor before signing a Charitable Gift Annuity contract or creating a Charitable Remainder Trust. The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. 

Next Steps for Planned Giving

Back to Gift Store >